Thursday 20 August 2015

Born Pretty Plate 003

Hi there!

Today I have a glittery one for you with black stamping which I am still perfecting. I started with 2 coats of the spectacular ’Disco Ball' available from Claires Accessories which is loaded with small specs of silver glitter and looks a lot more sparkly than my picture lets on.


Then I went in with MoYou Londons Black Knight and stamped using Born Pretty plate 003 using the last image on the top row which I think is my fave. The plate has 15 patterns in all which are 1.6 cm x 2.2 cm in size so a reasonable size for most nails on a plate roughly 12.5 x 6.5 cm.


Overall I love the plate and the sparkly polish, if you love it too why don’t you you swing on over to Born Pretty store and order yours - I guarantee you won’t order just the one plate! ;-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment