Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year!

Firstly a massive apology for not posting for a few months. I was struggling with my M.E & things got on top of me so stopped for a little while. However I didn't stop doing my nails completely so this post is mainly a catch up on the past few months.

The most exciting thing that has happened was that my work has been featured in two nail publications, the first being (as I said before) in the October edition of 'Nail Art Gallery' magazine on page 64, where they featured some of my Halloween nails:


Then my Christmas Tree nails were featured in the Nov/Dec issue of 'Nail It'



Mine are top right. Soooo exciting! 

Plus I have a number of Christmas designs to show you, some better than others - I hope that you like them!







No comments:

Post a Comment