Wednesday 13 April 2016

Grace from piCture pOlish with MoYou White Knight & UberChic stamping



Howdee! Today I have a mani using one of my favourite colours 'Grace' from piCture pOlish. What a beautiful beautiful colour it is, I just love the dusky pink colour which much like the previous post 'Cosmos' has a scatter holo that dries smooth on the nail and is enhanced by a generous application of top coat. It is described on the official website as "Inspired by a beautiful princess" which I can totally relate to, I can be a bit girly given the chance and pink and sparkly is me to a tee. 

Here I have stamped on my ring finger with MoYou 'White Knight' using one of my lovely UberChic plates and added crystals on the other fingers. Looking back I wish I had applied another coat over the white stamp to mute it down a little but I still love it just as it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment