Monday 11 April 2016

piCture pOlish 'Cosmos'




Today I have piCture pOlish 'Cosmos& the gorgeous Esmaltes Da Kelly 'Laguna' holo polish, stamped using the Betina plate B-13.


I believe this polish has been around since about 2012 and was made as part of the Collaboration series with Camille of Pshiiit, it is made by the fantastic company piCture pOlish, I love love love their products, they are in fact the manufacturers of one of my all time favourite polishes 'Grace' which I'll show you in my next post. 



A n y w a y . . . I was going off track there a little. 'Cosmos' is is wonderfully 5 free and reminds me of a starry starry night. It is a Navy blue jelly with an awesome scatter of holo that glides on perfectly and dries flat for a flawless finish. I have used two coats here. 



For a list of piCture pOlish stockists if you are not in Australia - click here.



This is one of a number of Betina plates I own and I love it. You can purchase from here



I bought the stunning Esmaltes Da Kelly 'Laguna' holo polish from Rainbow Connection and is one of many amazing ultra holos available. I urge you to go and check them out if you haven't done so already! 

Have a good week.



No comments:

Post a Comment