Friday 8 April 2016

I see you wear OPI

Today I have a quick swatch of an O.P.I colour named 'I see you wear OPI' to share with you. It is a shimmery cobolt blue from last years 'Brights' collection.

The formula and brush were really easy to work with, as with all O.P.I's it has a flat wide brush which helps with application and the polish was quite thin meaning it was easy to apply, however that meant it needed three coats in order to make it opaque.

In the bottle the polish appears to have a flash of purple going through it but once it was applied to the nails it was unfortunately difficult to see. That said the blue colour glistens like water and reminded me of an inviting cool swimming pool on a hot summers day. Overall, it isn't the sort of colour I'd personally wear regularly but it is a beautiful polish. I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure that one coat over a navy blue would also look pretty awesome.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment